Motorcycle Travel Discussion Forum

<< Prev Page 2 Of 2

Coulor of the roads in map ?

Posted on January 6, 2019 by myst
Posted on March 6, 2019 by Jupiter (Member Score: 0)

Thanks David ...I understand now. Am I the only one who was confused?! A colour key placed visibly on the maps would be a very good idea.

Posted on March 8, 2019 by Jupiter (Member Score: 0)

David, thanks for the explanation ...I understand now! It would make a good site a great one if this information was easily visible on the home page or map pages. I'll be using it for biking in Northern Spain on a press/media trip and I anticipate it being really useful.

Regards

Andy

Posted on March 8, 2019 by BBR-David (Member Score: 8774)

HI Andy,

For now I have decreased the transparency of the highest rated (red) routes. As those are anyway the ones that most people are interested in these should be clearer now.

I will revisit this for a better solution when I have finished working on some other new features that I am busy with. Thanks in any case for your feedback.

Also, as you may have seen, I have also a dedicated mobile app which you may find is easier to use than the website if you are on a trip as it is more optimised for a smaller screen.

Anyway enjoy your trip and feel free to give me a plug if you like BBR. I need all the support I can get :)

All the Best

David

Posted on April 10, 2019 by RichardOnTheRoad (Member Score: 0)

Would it be possible to let the colour default to the higher rated road?
Then if the lower rated road left the higher it would be easy to differentiate where they go.

Keep up the good work, I am Canadian and planning a European motorcycle holiday and have been looking at how to transition from one route to the next as we make our way around for 2 months.

Richard

Posted on April 16, 2019 by Booster (Member Score: 0)

It would help if each route had a start point marker and a finish point marker, and perhaps some arrows showing the intended direction of travel.

<< Prev Page 2 Of 2